Crafty Things

First of all, this is a secret so....



SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!





This has been quite the craft week around here and I finished this project in record time. One of the things that Emily wants for Christmas is a bedroom makeover. She loves lime green and wants lime green polka dots incorporated into the makeover some how.

Anyway, I decided to make her a quilt as part of the makeover. Lime green is NOT my favorite color and I wasn't feeling particularly creative but as I wandered through the fabric store, I came up with a combination that looked good together.

I put it together in three days flat which is unheard of for me. But I'm up against the clock so I made it happen.

Here is the quilt.

Photobucket

Here is a closer view of the back.

Photobucket

I have a vision in my head of how I'm going to do her bedroom and I'll post pictures once it's done. My plan is to do it the week after Christmas.

What have you been working on this week?

Comments

  1. O my gosh Terri - this is adorable and she will be thrilled with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty quilt, Terri! Emily will be so happy and excited! I promise I won't tell!!!
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Terri. I'm sure she will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very industrious! I'd say the lime is very understated. You could bring out the green if you wanted with a coordinating green accent pillow. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilt, Terri. Emily will just love it, I know she will.
    Have you ever not accomplished something when you set your mind to it. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live