An Early Christmas Present

Photobucket

I received a phone call on Wednesday, letting me know that the board of education from Nathan's old school approved his diploma and they had it ready for us. Dan picked it up on Thursday.

What a wonderful Christmas present for him! He keeps looking at it over and over again and obviously pleased as punch. It has been a long haul for him and this is a major accomplishment. I have to say there have been a lot of tears (on my part) over the years and there were times when I never thought I'd see this day!

He agreed to finish out the school year in his technical school program and goes every afternoon, but this is a great step into his future!

Comments

  1. Hurrah for you Nathan you so deserve your success; you show a determination and perseverence which many people much older than you would love to achieve - well done!


    And well done to you and Dan , dear Terri - behind your successful student is a lovely Mom and Dad :)
    Merry Christmas.
    Lynn.x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Nathan. I know your mom and dad are proud of you....and they should be. Good luck with the rest of your school year at the tech school.

    God is good, Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Nathan!! I am so happy for him. It is a wonderful accomplishment. He looks so happy in the picture!!! He is a handsome young man with a bright future. You and your husband can be so proud.
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Nathan, what a brave effort!
    And to you Terri, for your and your husband's support.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS NATHAN!!!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh well done Nathan! YAY! :D

    And I agree with everyone else...well done Dan and Terri for being such supportive and loving parents. An example to the rest of us for sure. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Terri This is wonderful news, God has great plans for Nathan.
    Have a Merry Christmas.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live