Top 10 Ways to Annoy Your Little Sister

10. Write her love notes on the message board in the dining room. Things like, "No picking on anyone 8 years younger than you, UNLESS her name is Emily."


9. Ignore her when she talks to you.


8. Contradict every thing she tries to share at the dinner table.


7. Go off and don't invite her along.


6. Talk about how good her chickens would taste for dinner.


5. Roll your eyes and sigh at her when she says something.


4. Mimic her on a regular basis.


3. Tell her how annoying her friends are.


2. When playing board games, argue with her about the rules.


And the number one way to annoy your little sister....

1. Chase her with one of her own roosters!

Photobucket

Just so you know we're normal. And YES, they both love her!

Comments

  1. Dear Emily, you have my deepest sympathy, as I also have two older brothers...sigh. I am almost 42 and they still tease me! But I love 'em anyway! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the joys of raising kids. HE! HE! HE!

    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. In our house it is how to annoy your little brother...using many of the same ideas that were on your list! It is hard being the youngest...I am the youngest, so I can relate! :)

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you don't have a sister who screams at you Emily, LOL!

    Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live