Miscellaneous Photos

I really miss Foto Friday's at Rebecca's blog because it was a way for me to work on my photography skills. The past few weeks I've been trying to get different shots and thought I'd share some of the photos I've taken.

Lemons.
Photobucket

Sunrise from my sister's dining room. Don't you wish you had this view? I know I do!
Photobucket

I loved this shot. I took it through the car window as we traveled on the highway and for some reason it really appeals to me. I was trying to get the mountain but after I took it, I liked the barn too.
Photobucket

Braided bread.
Photobucket

Rosebud.
Photobucket

I like the way this picture is off center a bit.
Photobucket

Afternoon sun and a good example of bokeh.
Photobucket

And lastly, the afternoon sun streaming through the blinds.
Photobucket

I'm going to try and be a little more deliberate with my photography.

Comments

  1. Wonderful pictures Terri!
    Great view from your sister's house. My parent's have a great view of the mountains too! :)

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're great at capturing moments! Great pics Terri! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pictures, Terri! Another idea for your Etsy shop...maybe you could take some of your photos and matt & frame them in an inexpensive frame. You might be able to sell your pictures in your shop. You've taken some great bird and animal pictures over the years as well as some great landscape pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.