Crafty Things


Photobucket


I had a great week in the craft area.  I finished up 3 orders for people, as well as making 30 tea totes.

Here are a few of the tea totes.  Blue & yellow are my favorite colors together!

IMG_6361

A friend wanted me to make her some kitchen hand towels to hang off her oven.  This was my first time doing this and they turned out cute.

Untitled

Another friend sells Avon and goes to different craft fairs.  She wanted me to make her a money pouch with two pocket sections to wear when she is collecting money.  I love how this turned out.

IMG_6335

Someone else purchased some material and asked me to make an apron from it.  I love the paisley!

IMG_6339

It was a very productive week.

Now is your chance to share.  Please feel free to link up so that others can see your creations.  Here are the rules with the linky.

1.  Type in the URL of your crafty things blog post (not just the blog address).

2.  Your post must be about something crafty you are doing - sewing, knitting, crocheting, or any other kind of craft.

3.  Please link back to my blog on yours.  The point of this is to get as many people as possible to join in. :-)  You can use my Crafty Things button if you would like.

I'm looking forward to seeing all your beautiful things!



Comments

  1. Terri, this is such a nice variety of items. They are all lovely! The money apron would be wonderful when someone is having a yard sale too. I remember stuffing all the one dollar bills in my pockets and trying to make change out of my pockets. The apron would be so nice for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Terri. I went to see what Debbie J. was making. That was really cute.

    By the way, I noticed that you said you liked the Monkees "as a child". Please quit your bragging. I liked them "as a teen-ager". HE! HE! HE!

    Have a good week-end.
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the patterns on the money pouch. Came out great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.