Crafty Things

Photobucket 
 
I had been in a sewing slump this entire summer, but making the two baby quilts last week seems to have pulled me out of it.  As I was getting ready to post this morning I realized that I had made FIVE aprons this week.  That is a record!

If you are friends with me on facebook, I apologize because you've seen these already.  But here are the aprons I put together this week.

Two half aprons.

IMG_7511

IMG_7573

A bib apron.

IMG_7566

A friend let me borrow an apron she had that was designed in such a way that the straps fit through a casing in the bodice.  This allows you to adjust the straps to your size.  Genius!

IMG_7534

Untitled

Another friend wanted me to design her an apron with red in it, so as soon as she decides which she prefers I'll be putting the rest in my Etsy shop which is listed on my side bar.

I realized that I haven't given others the opportunity to share so I'm going to start my link up again this week.


Now is your chance to share.  Please feel free to link up so that others can see your creations.  Here are the rules with the linky.

1.  Type in the URL of your crafty things blog post (not just the blog address).

2.  Your post must be about something crafty you are doing - sewing, knitting, crocheting, paper, or any other kind of craft.

3.  Please link back to my blog on yours.  The point of this is to get as many people as possible to join in. :-)  You can use my Crafty Things button if you would like.




 I'm looking forward to seeing all your beautiful things!

Comments

  1. I think the little patchwork half aprons are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the half aprons Terri. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.