Two More!

Photobucket

This morning I managed to pull together a quick quilt for the pregnancy center and when I went to pick up Emily she had finished her third one.

Here is the quilt I finished.
Photobucket

And Emily's.
Photobucket

Quilts waiting to be hung on the wall for their service on Sunday.
Photobucket

My friend, Tammy, who organizes this each year.
Photobucket

More quilts.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Emily came home and after sewing for 5 hours today, started cutting out fabric to make another quilt.  I've created a monster!


Comments

  1. Fantastic! Well done all of you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project! Little babies will look just beautiful in those prayer covered quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and Emily have done such a great job with these quilts! They look great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live