Crafty Things

Photobucket

I haven't done a whole lot of crafting since Christmas but I'm starting to get back into the mood again.  I am also having second thoughts about closing down my Etsy shop only because as I post things here and on my craft page on facebook if people want to purchase them, Etsy is all set up for that. 

I don't want to totally stop the craft business, but just was getting tired of posting things on Etsy, having it cost me to do that and then not selling anything there.  What inevitably was happening was someone was seeing something I posted on facebook after I put it in my Etsy shop, and then wanting it.  So I paid the Etsy fee for nothing. 

I'm not really sure what to do yet.  The shop still exists on Etsy; it's just hidden.  I would have to resubmit the banking information if I do decide to reopen it.  I will eventually learn to give things time before I make a decision.  Sigh.

Anyway, I needed to write some thank you notes, and of course, I usually make my own cards and didn't have any available.  So this week I sat down and made some.

Untitled

IMG_8907

It felt good to be creative again.  I'm going to make some more this week as well.  My father-in-law's birthday is Sunday and I need to get something done for him.  Obviously, it's going to be late so if you read this Mom & Dad - it's coming!!





Comments

  1. I'm glad you havent closed the shop down completely. I would love to buy some of your cards if you put them in the shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elizabeth, I reopened it and some are in there. I'll be adding to it as I can.

      Delete
  2. Terri, I won some of you cards in a giveaway and they were very, very nice. You do quality work. Anyone who buys them from you will be totally satisfied.

    Love you,
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am trying to get back on track with doing some crafting around here, not easy with the holidays and being sick!
    Your cards are lovely!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could combine your nature photography with your card-making skills! I'll bet you could make some truly unique notecards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Love the different patterns & textures you use! Have a wonderful weekend~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.