Multitude Monday


I love Monday because it's a brand new week and a fresh start.  A day to have a "do-over" and forget about the mistakes from the week before.

I Peter 1:13 (NIRV) ~ 

So prepare your minds for action. Control yourselves. Put your hope completely in the grace that will be given to you when Jesus Christ returns.

This week, as I head into changes in my life - some minor and some major, I want this verse to be my focus.  I want to move forward with thanks for the many things that God is doing and will do in my life.

This week I'm thankful for blessings #1871-1883

♥ A girl's day out with two ladies from church.

♥ The beauty of snow.

♥ Peaceful days and nights.

♥ Getting slowly unpacked.

♥ A wonderful worship service, hearing voices lifted in praise.

♥ Hearing those same voices lifted in prayer for each other.

♥ The joys of entertaining.
♥ Seeing how determined Nathan is to do well on a test he has to take for a job.
♥ A wonderful gift of cookies from our neighbors.

♥ Feeling welcomed.

♥ A beautiful sunrise.

♥ Working through emotions and coming out stronger.

♥ Emily's strength in going into a new school today. 

♥ The joys of a soft bunny.
and finally...

♥ A week of fresh starts. 

Comments

  1. You are inspiring, my friend. I want 1/2 of your energy. Love you. Keep shining for Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elaine. I fail often, but am so thankful for God's forgiveness and His grace that keeps me getting up and moving on! Love you too.

      Delete
  2. I was just thinking the same thing last night.....Monday morning is a time to start fresh and new. Hopefully, by the end of the week I won't lose momentum.

    I am anxious to hear about Emily's first day at her new school. She is sure growing up and beautiful.

    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many new and fresh beginnings for you all at the moment. It's times like these that God's grace is so necessary.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live