Grand Opening



Today is the Grand Opening of Terri's Country Crafts & Books and I'm excited.  Too excited to really sleep which is why I'm posting at 3:30 in the morning. :-)



I've spent the past couple of weeks cleaning, organizing, reorganizing and reorganizing again to get ready.  I've stenciled walls, checked in gift items and craft items and done everything I can to make it a warm and inviting place to come and shop.



My prayer is that this will be an encouraging place for people to come into.  They can get a free cup of coffee and a cookie or two while they shop.  They will get a kind word and a smile.  I'm so thrilled for this opportunity to get to know my community better.


Here are a few pictures from around the shop.  I was blessed to have a professional photographer come and do photos and I want to thank Amanda Henderson of Amanda Henderson Photography for the many pictures she did.


 
 
It's raining so I hope that doesn't deter anyone, but even so, I'm thankful to be up and running!
 


Comments

  1. I hope you have a wonderful day. It looks just the sort of shop that I would love to wander round!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish your store was closer so I could visit you often. It looks like a place where I would enjoy shopping and find lots of unique gifts. I hope you do well in your new venture. May God grant you wisdom and many opportunities to share His love with your community.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like my kind of shop!
    L.x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri,
    Isn't it good to see a dream come true? I hope God blesses your store & I know He will be glorified through it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Terri, what a lovely cozy shop full of homey crafty things!! I wish I lived closer to come and buy and have a cookie and enjoy a chat with you. Best of luck in your sweet new adventure!
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful day-the shop looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for a super spectacular grand opening!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The shop is full of so pretty and heart-warming gifts ! Hooooray Terri !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, ladies! It really was a good day.

    Lots of customers and the thing I loved was everyone stayed and chatted for a long time; even those I didn't know. In fact, one of the customers told me that the place was warm and inviting and I was very hospitable. That made me happy because that was what I was wanting it to be.

    I even was able to see an apron during a lull this afternoon. It was a success!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you are rejoicing in a super opening day that blessed your heart as well as the hearts of your customers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. MiChele Durling (Lacoste)September 7, 2014 at 8:51 AM

    I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Best wishes and much success!

    coleen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on such a fun new adventure! Sounds like this will be sweet spot of shopping and encouragement!

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wish I could stop by! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live