Saturday, September 6, 2014

Grand Opening



Today is the Grand Opening of Terri's Country Crafts & Books and I'm excited.  Too excited to really sleep which is why I'm posting at 3:30 in the morning. :-)



I've spent the past couple of weeks cleaning, organizing, reorganizing and reorganizing again to get ready.  I've stenciled walls, checked in gift items and craft items and done everything I can to make it a warm and inviting place to come and shop.



My prayer is that this will be an encouraging place for people to come into.  They can get a free cup of coffee and a cookie or two while they shop.  They will get a kind word and a smile.  I'm so thrilled for this opportunity to get to know my community better.


Here are a few pictures from around the shop.  I was blessed to have a professional photographer come and do photos and I want to thank Amanda Henderson of Amanda Henderson Photography for the many pictures she did.


 
 
It's raining so I hope that doesn't deter anyone, but even so, I'm thankful to be up and running!