Multitude Monday: Refilling my Tank


I sat at a craft fair all day Saturday and all afternoon Sunday.  It wasn't the best as far as sales go because there just wasn't much traffic.  But I did get to meet some new people and had a lovely chat with the woman who sat next to me.  

However, even though I'm a people person, and do love being around others, I can get overloaded around too many people for long periods of time.  I came home with a headache and a drained feeling.  I truly need my alone times and need to have time to refresh and refocus.  I need times of peace and quiet and focusing solely on the Lord. 

Today, my desire is to spend time in prayer and contemplation.  I want to spend time thanking God for the blessings in my life.  And I need to just be quiet and listen and get my emotional and spiritual tank refilled.

This week I'm thankful for blessings #2286 - 2300

2286.  A wonderful time with Stephen.

2287.  Getting everything done on my very full plate this past week.

2288.  Thanksgiving with my family.

2289.  An phone call of encouragement from someone I barely know.

2290.  Emily's sprained ankle has healed quickly.

2291.  Pumpkin pie.  You never can have too much of that around.  lol

2292.  Family traditions

2293.  Safe travels for Dan as he took Stephen back to college and came home again last night.

2294.  Hearing my husband bless me by telling me I was the glue that holds things together in our family.

2295.  A daughter who went off to school with a good attitude even though she is very tired this morning.

2296.  A week without commitments to get things done here at home.

2297.  Anticipation of Christmas baking.

2298.  Booking plane tickets to go visit my mom in January.

2299.  Peppermint mocha creamer.

and finally...

2300.  Refilling my tank.

Comments

  1. Have a blessed week, Terri.

    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean by needing alone time, Terri. After this past few Thankgiving days I will be having a rest day today and will be preparing for the weeks ahead. I will begin my Christmas baking this week. I just love the beginning of December and the anticipation of Christmas!
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.