Multitude Monday


Last night a Super Moon was shining down, meaning the moon was the closest to the earth it had been all year. But no matter how bright and light the moon is, nothing compares to Jesus, the Light of the World!

John 8:12 (NIV) ~


When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

I'm so thankful that I was reminded of this in many ways this past week.  Because He lives within my heart, I too can have that light illuminating my path, and shining out for others to see.  I love this time of the year which causes me to reflect on these things and be thankful. 

This week I'm thankful for blessings, 3176 - 3188.

3176.  A very productive week.  I cleaned and rearranged furniture all week.  It felt good to be moving and active.  My plantar fasciitis is hurting like crazy but I'm thankful that I've been able to get things done, regardless.

3177.  A friend came home from the hospital after being in a car accident.  She has a long road of recovery ahead but at least is back home.

3178.  A great start to our new children's program, 3D Kids.  I'm thankful that I had a lot of help and that we now have enough children at church to be able to do something like this.


3179.  Etsy sales!  My Etsy shop has picked up some steam and I've made a number of sales. 

3180.  Our town has a town-wide Christmas celebration each year.  All the schools have craft fairs, there are children's activities, and a parade.  I had planned on setting up shop at the craft fair on Saturday.  But a few weeks ago as I was thinking about it, I decided that I'd rather represent our church and do a free make and take craft for children.  I'm so glad I did!  I had 90 children come through and they had a wonderful time.  I was also able to pass out some flyers to advertise our new children's program.  It was a fun day and the time flew by!


3181.  Decorating the church for Advent.  I love how just a few decorations make it look so beautiful.

3182.  A full house and uplifting service yesterday.

3183.  Christmas trees, both large and small.



3184.  Dan and I bought tickets to go see Handel's Messiah yesterday and I'm so glad we did.  It was two hours of beautiful music and peace.  The Hallelujah chorus brought tears to my eyes.  Spectacular!


3185. We went out to dinner afterwards and it was nice to sit and chat and enjoy one another's company.

3186.  The beauty of the night sky.

3187.  I must have been wiped out from the busy, busy weekend.  I kept falling asleep in the chair last night, went to bed at 10 and slept straight through the night until 7:15 this morning.

and finally...


3188.  A new week to shine my light!

Comments