Multitude Monday

This beautiful site outside my door, despite the fact that it's 35 degrees and still snow on the ground. Spring is on the way!
Last week was such a crazy week and given the fact that I slept until almost 8 o'clock this morning showed how much it wiped me out.  But it was a good week of ministry and a week of praying and trusting God for healing for not only my mother-in-law but friends who have various serious health needs going on. 

I'm thankful for so many things and here are just a few of the blessings I experienced this week in pictures.

#3,221 - Wonderful helpers for my children's program.  This week we employed a "divide and conquier" strategy and it worked very well.  I wouldn't be able to do that if I didn't have help.


#3,222 - Little ones that make me smile.



3,223 - Beautiful loaves of bread, fresh from the oven that smell amazing.



3,224 - Beautiful colors put together in a table runner.


3,225 -  A good day at the market on Saturday.  I sold 13 loaves of bread, 12 jars of jam, a set of napkins, and a couple of smaller craft items.  Plus it was just fun!



3,226 - Flowers to brighten my house.



3,227 - Our first youth group last night. They had so much fun.



3,228 - Teens getting along and enjoying conversation.



3, 229 - Laughter and silliness.



and finally...

3,230 ~ Despite the fact that I lost two days going to see my mother-in-law at the beginning of the week, and two days at the end of the week between baking and the farmer's market, I still was able to get 95% of my list done.

In the interest of time, I'm just going to type up a list this week without the categories:

✔ TAXES - MUST FINISH! (It feels like I'm never going to get these off to our accountant)
✔ Call hotel for my retreat and sort out a problem
✔ Call keynote speaker and go over program
✔ Work on retreat items
✔ Put together Bible study for tonight (Monday)
✔ Put together lesson and project for 3D Kids on Thursday
✔ Consecration reading and studying
✔ Check on supplies for Easter egg hunt on the 31st and order what is needed
✔ Order soap supplies

✔ Monthly report written for next week's board meeting
✔ Clean bathrooms
✔ Vacuum house
✔ Fill out application for farmer's market
✔ Sew
✔ Church bulletins
✔ Call to schedule doctor and dentist
✔ Gym 3 days - 1 day done

Meetings this week: Bible study (Mon.); Deaconess Meeting (Tues.); 3D Kids (Thurs.)

Okay, another busy week so I'm off to get started!  Have a wonderful week!

Comments