The Most Wonderful Time of the Year




I'm always happy when Halloween is over as it's one of those holidays that I really dislike. We are not entering into my favorite season - Thanksgiving and Christmas! I love everything about it and look forward with anticipation to this every year.

I made my first batch of Christmas cookies the other day and will start making some each week for the freezer. I've already started on some Christmas gifts. Advent activities and devotionals are in the works. We will be at my sister-in-law's house for Thanksgiving and I have some goodies being planned for there. A Christmas-time open house is on the agenda.

It's a time of baking, sewing, secrets, and fun. It really is the most wonderful time of the year! 

What is your favorite part of the holiday season?

Comments