Tis' the Season







It's twelve days before Christmas and there is much hustling and bustling around here. Dan went and got Emily and all her stuff last night and she will be home until the end of January. Which means Stephen and all of his mess is now in the middle of my sunroom. The joys of a small house and one of the reasons I had my open house party before she got here!

The children in 3D Kids will be leading worship this Sunday and we were busy practicing the songs last night even though many were missing. They are definitely in the Christmas mood because trying to keep them focused even though there were only 3 was quite the task, as you can see from this picture. It was like wrangling squirrels!



Today, I'm setting up a work station in the church to 1) get my gifts packed up and in the mail to extended family; 2) do some sewing since my space is invaded; and 3) continue to work on my consecration questions. Not sure that will all happen, but that's the plan.

Next on my agenda is to prepare a message for my time at the nursing home on Monday, put together the worship for next week and then Christmas eve. Plus figure out our own Christmas and shop for my family. 

Now, if I can just keep my hands off all those cookies I made. The cookies pictured above are spiced rum crinkles and let me just say, "Oh my!" They are soooo good.

It's busy but I love it! Tis' the season to be joyful!

Comments