From March through September I'm going flat out planning one event after another. Then all of the sudden at the end of September it comes to a screeching halt. That's not a bad thing, but for a few days I'm not sure what to do with myself.
Today has been noticeably quiet like that and it probably has more to do with the fact it has been raining most of the day. I read a couple of chapters in a required reading book for my consecration. I did lunch dishes and a load of laundry. I cleaned both bathrooms. And that's it. I don't really feel like sewing or doing much of anything.
So I thought perhaps if I come on here and type up a to-do list, I might actually accomplish more than a couple of things.
1. Bible reading 5 out of 7 days - 2 days done
2. Reading for consecration - I just started Power Through Prayer by E.M. Bounds
3. Work on consecration questions
2. Make cookies to send to Emily
1. Exercise 5 out of 7 days - 1 day done
2. Keep under 1600 calories per day
3. Send out a couple of note cards
1. Mail "mama pack" items to church in Ohio. At our retreat the ladies put together 60 packs of baby items to be sent to Africa for a hospital for women and children. There is a church in Ohio who ships them overseas. I still have enough items for another 60 but need bibs before I can put those together.
2. Catch up on correspondence
3. Work on newsletter article
3. Clean sunroom
4. Figure out what to do with jelly I made last week. It flopped because I used a box of instant pectin by mistake so now I'm not sure what to do with it.
1. Make 3 items for upcoming craft fairs
There you have it. I'm still not feeling motivated but tomorrow is a new day!