Crafty Things

I haven't done a Crafty Things post in a while and I thought I'd share some things I've been churning out of my sweat shop.....er, sewing room lately.

I love making wreathes and haven't done it in a while do it's been fun doing a different thing than my normal sewing.






I've also made placemats, napkins and table runners.  Here is a runner I did yesterday.


I made a custom apron for a customer.


And another customer asked me to make a T-Rex costume.  I'm finishing that up today, but here is the head minus the eyes I'm adding.  My little model really got into character by adding the roar.



On top of that I've made about 6 batches of soap in the past week and a half and this morning I'm making more candles.  

I really need to go clean my house!  ;-). 

Comments

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live