And the Winner Is.....


I have been blogging for eight years and have enjoyed getting to know my readers.  I love doing these blog drawings periodically to show my appreciation for taking the time to read what I have to say.

I put all the names in a basket and drew a name.  The winner of the drawing is...


Linda Smith

Linda, if you could email me your address to terri.groh@aol.com, I will get your package out in the mail.  I'm putting in one of my books (if you have one of them already let me know which one so I don't duplicate), some handmade goat's milk soap, homemade soy candle and some other goodies.  Let me know if some scents bother you so I can adjust what I send.

Thank you all for participating. It makes it fun!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live