Close-ups

Dan & I went walking again yesterday. It wasn't raining but boy was it windy! I worked on getting some closeups. Most of these things were over a fence and about 15 feet or more away so they are not as clear as they could be.

We always talk about winter being so gray and drab but I managed to see quite a few colors. It's amazing what you can see when you take the time to look.

There were greens
Photobucket

Same picture; only closer.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Reds & Purples
Photobucket

Photobucket

Blues
Photobucket

White Foam
Photobucket

Black & White Chickadee
Photobucket

Black, Brown & White Woodpecker
Photobucket

Orange
Photobucket

See, it's all a matter of perspective.

Comments

  1. Love the pictures, Terri! It pays to take time to stop and enjoy the views. Thanks for taking the time and also for sharing. I feel just like I've come back from a long nature walk and I've still sitting at the table sipping my morning coffee. Guess I need to get off my duff and get out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely, almost hate to see winter go.

    Hi, just found you and I'll be back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tori,

    Welcome and I'm glad you found my blog! :-)

    Terri

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live