Beautiful Day
Yesterday was a gorgeous day. The sun was out and it was near 50 degrees. So I told the children that when Dan & I went for our walk that they should ride their bikes. They've been cooped up in the house for much of the winter and were so happy to be out and about.
Emily with Katie and Ringer, our landlord's dogs. The sun was so bright she couldn't keep her eyes open.

Ready to go.


They're off!



Mr. Serious.

Beautiful views.

It was so nice to be out in the sunshine and fresh air. Spring is coming!!!
Emily with Katie and Ringer, our landlord's dogs. The sun was so bright she couldn't keep her eyes open.
Ready to go.
They're off!
Mr. Serious.
Beautiful views.
It was so nice to be out in the sunshine and fresh air. Spring is coming!!!
Terri,
ReplyDeleteAre you ready for this? Yesterday, our temperatures were 77degrees by early afternoon and the day before, it hit 76 as the high in the day at about 1:30 PM in the afternoon. The kids looked like they really enjoyed the outing. Dan looks like a warm, loving Pastor. Liked the picture of you two together!
I'm somewhat jealous except I'll remember that you are in 100 degree, humid weather while I bask in 80 degree temperatures in July :-)!
ReplyDeleteIt's not so bad here in July, we just stay where there is Air Conditioning and find things to do inside--Clean house (Yuk!), read books (Yeah!!) or go to the Mall! Thinks like that. But I concede that it does get pretty hot. LOL
ReplyDelete