Why I Blog

Well, I had this up and messed something up, had to delete it and now I'm posting it again!

Okay, some "in real life - 3D" friends as well as some blogging friends, such as Tina have asked me why I blog. I thought I'd share my reasons here.

1. It allows Nathan to use his camera and learn some technology skills. I take a lot of the pictures but he also takes many.

2. It originally was a way to keep in touch with family members who we only see once or twice a year. However, I think the only family member who reads it is my mother because she is the only one who comments.

3. It allows me to keep up with news on our church and family with friends who keep us in prayer.

4. It gives me an outlet.

5. I can keep in touch with other women who are also stay at home moms and/or homeschoolers.

6. It gives me a chance to be creative with my photographs and poems.

7. I can share things that the Lord is showing me.

8. Lastly, it's fun!

There you have it; the many reasons I blog.

Comments

  1. I just want you to know I enjoy your blog and to encourage you to keep up the good work!

    I'm glad you are a blogger!

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you blog as well, Terri because I really enjoy reading your blog and seeing just how creative you are. You may be my daughter but I only have memories of who you were as a child. This allows me to learn who you are as an adult, reaching out to others and displaying your talents in so many ways that I wouldn't believed possible if you didn't blog. It's not that I didn't know you had talents, it's just that i didn't know how many talents you have in so many areas. I'm glad to be learning about my adult daughter who has become a great friend!!
    You are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Nanny. I'm glad you found my blog.

    Thank you Mom. That made me cry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it so neat to get to meet so many great people through blogging and message boards? I have been so blessed by some of the friendships I have made.

    Leah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Paper Crafting Wednesday

A Mindful Year

When the Unexpected Pops Up