Psalm 121

I lift up my eyes to the hills -
where does my help come from?

Photobucket

My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.

Photobucket

He will not let your foot slip -
he who watches over you will not slumber;

Photobucket

Indeed, He who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.

Photobucket

The Lord watches over you -
the Lord is your shade at your right hand;

Photobucket

The sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.

Photobucket

The Lord will keep you from all harm -
He will watch over your life;

Photobucket

The Lord will watch over your coming
and going both now and forevermore.

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing that Terri. I needed the reminder. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first two verses of that Psalm are one of my favorite scripture passages.
    Lovely pictures to go along with the verses!
    I hope you have a great week ahead!

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im glad your back and made it back safely. I see you had a great time. A mini vacation-good for you. Look forward to reading your blogs again. stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I felt really compelled to read your blog first thing this morning. Thank you so much, this has been really encouraging and beautiful.

    Hope you're having a really great week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.