We Interrupt the Regularly Scheduled Program

Well, projects around the house interrupted the unpacking process today.

Emily did some cooking.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had to process a bunch of vegetables that were given to us.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The boys trimmed hedges.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then they helped Dan work on a clothesline for me.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So while we didn't unpack anything else, we got a lot accomplished - my hedges are trimmed, my clothesline is up, I processed 4 quarts of squash and cut up the vegetables for 6 pints of relish.

It was a very productive day!

Comments

  1. Hey Terri,
    All those veggies look SO GOOD!!!!!

    Your blog must really be great! LOL
    I knew you already had the Brilliante Weblog Award, April and I were talking about that today. I just forgot when I was doing it today.
    Hope you have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a lovely day :) And a break from unpacking is a good thing...not like the boxes are going to go anywhere...but it sure does help to just not have to go thru 'one' more for a day :)

    Boys did a great job on the hedges! And Emily is really doing well in the kitchen!

    Love,
    Laura in VA

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great helpers you have, Terri! It sounds like you had a very productive day in the kitchen!
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love those good productive days where you see the progress?!!! Yummy veggies!!! I hope to can some this year!! Be Blessed!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea ~ a clothesline for you! Isn't that exciting?
    Everything is looking good there! I love productive days like that!

    Blessings,

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you guys had a busy day! You look so settled there already...no-one would know you just moved in!

    Love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure do accomplish a lot in one day! I am impressed.

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.