Home

Home by Jennifer Burns

Home is pictures of memories on the wall.
Photobucket

Home is sleeping in my own bed.
Photobucket

Home is waking up to the smell of mom's cooking.
Photobucket

Home is sharing the holidays with family.

Home is playing the piano in the living room.
Photobucket

Home is a warm place to be.
Photobucket

Home is sweet.

Home is the place for me.

Home is filled with love.
Photobucket

Home is blessed from heaven above.

Home is where my heart is.
Photobucket

Home has a strong foundation.

It can weather any storm.
Photobucket

Home is where I belong.

When I go away,
I know I can come back to stay.

Home is a beautiful place.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. hey that post is very true. I liked it alot and thought it was very sweet! love you, marybeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!!! So glad you all are feeling right at home in your new place!! Take care!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Terri,
    How true. I love being home.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen! I'm glad you're enjoying your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely post....and I absolutely agree, home is best! (your new home is looking lovely)

    love, Tina :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Terri,

    Home really is the dearest place! I can see that yours is filled with sweet things! Such a heart warming post!

    Blessings,

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love "home" too! This post was very sweet and true!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful post Terri! Thank you for sharing this poem and all of your precious pictures!

    Love,
    April :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful way to show your love of your home and your family. I love the pictures that complimented your thoughts and how you put the whole thing together. It makes your home look very warm and inviting and I know whoever visits there will feel at home and loved!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your new house, Terri. What a beautiful post!

    Leah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.