Busy Day in the Kitchen

In between homeschooling, I feel like I spent most of the day yesterday in the kitchen.

I made an apple pie with my newly picked apples. Excuse the weird color of the crust. I sprinkled sugar on the crust and I'm still getting used to the oven so it discolored the sugar.
Photobucket

Then I made two loaves of Italian bread.
Photobucket

I made marinara sauce which was a new recipe and excellent!
Photobucket

I used the marinara sauce to make chicken parmigiana.
Photobucket

It seemed like lot of baking for just one meal but given the rave reviews it got, I think it was worth it.

Comments

  1. Terri!!! If you lived near me, I'd be coming right over! I bet your family was thrilled and very full!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This all looks SO good!!!
    I have just caught up on your blog Terri and it looks like you have been busy. I hope you and your family are doing well. Have a blessed day!
    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Terri,

    I second coming over to your house! Everything looks delicious ~ what a wonderful meal for your family!!

    Blessings on your day,

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cooking always looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy!!! Your family is very Blessed to have you!!:0) Have a great day!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hungry hungry! And I've just eaten supper! You show such temptations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks delicious, Terri! I'll be right over! :0)
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything looks wonderful! You had a busy day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.