Stuffing

Tomorrow is our church's Community Fall Festival at a local park. One of the things I've always done for this event is to put together goody bags for the children to take home.

My package arrived the other day and here were some of the goodies inside:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I grabbed a couple of children who had nothing better to do and put them to work.
Photobucket
Of course, I had to keep fighting them off the candy.

Emily should be an actress or a model, she's always posing! Actually, she should be a clown because she can be pretty goofy. LOL!
Photobucket

The final results - 125 goody bags stuffed with candy, pencils, notepads, bouncy balls, bubbles, stickers, and craft kits. I just need to add a card with info about our church and tie them up.

Comments

  1. What a lovely idea to send them all home with a goody bag...and info too. What helpful young people you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Praying you have a great day tomorrow!

    Blessings on your weekend,

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live