Weight Watchers

Well, it's not been a good couple of weeks. We've had a lot of stress around here and obviously, I don't handle stress well. On top of that, we've had such a busy week with meetings and activities that Dan & I only walked twice the entire week.

So, all that said, I was a bad puppy and I gained one pound for a total loss of.....................

25 lbs.

I need to get back on track this week and step it up a notch! Especially since at the beginning of the week, I had actually lost a few lbs. and then managed to gain it back.

UGH!!!!! I see that this is going to be something I have to watch my whole life. It's so easy to slip back into bad habits.

So this week, my goals are to:

* Exercise at least 5 days
* Drink more water - this has never been a problem but since moving here the water doesn't taste as good so I've slacked off.
* Stick with my daily points. This is where I've struggled ever since they dropped my points.

I'll check back in next week.

Comments

  1. Hi Terri,
    Oh Dave feels for you. He is in the same boat. During the storm he slipped back. His health is starting to show it. We are cracking the whip this week. No more cinnamon rolls and junk. Back to Clean Eating and scratch cooking.
    Keep on keeping on and you will get there.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, it happens! Just take a deep breath and go back and start again, you will be fine.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live