Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weight Watchers

Well, it's not been a good couple of weeks. We've had a lot of stress around here and obviously, I don't handle stress well. On top of that, we've had such a busy week with meetings and activities that Dan & I only walked twice the entire week.

So, all that said, I was a bad puppy and I gained one pound for a total loss of.....................

25 lbs.

I need to get back on track this week and step it up a notch! Especially since at the beginning of the week, I had actually lost a few lbs. and then managed to gain it back.

UGH!!!!! I see that this is going to be something I have to watch my whole life. It's so easy to slip back into bad habits.

So this week, my goals are to:

* Exercise at least 5 days
* Drink more water - this has never been a problem but since moving here the water doesn't taste as good so I've slacked off.
* Stick with my daily points. This is where I've struggled ever since they dropped my points.

I'll check back in next week.