Awesome Sights

Last night and tonight have been a great time to catch two awesome sights up in the night sky - Jupiter & Venus. They have been to the lower right of the moon and look like two very bright stars in the sky.

Usually, the camera bombs at taking night shots but these turned out pretty good.

Venus is on the left and Jupiter to the right.
Photobucket

Even the moon cooperated and I got a great shot of it.
Photobucket

I could of stayed out all night, except it was about 30 degrees and I was freezing!

Comments

  1. My husband and I have also enjoyed looking at them. I haven't tried taking a picture, perhaps I will tonight. Thanks for sharing yours.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. What good pictures! I heard about them, but I haven't tried going out to get a good look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the pictures!

    I gave you an award!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool pics! my camera won't take pictures of the night sky very well. At this time it won't take good pics of anything since it's broken!
    #1 on my Chrismas list- new camera!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's cool! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.