Thank You Cards

I have a number of thank you notes to write. Today was such a peaceful day and I had some time this afternoon to sit down and make some. They are not as nice as some cards that I've seen others make but these were easy and fun to do.

Here are some of them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was the first time in quite a while that I've had time to just sit and do something enjoyable. I'm definitely going to have to make that a priority more often.

Comments

  1. That must be because Dan had the kids at the Library. He said you were home doing nothing :) Little did he know. You crafty lady-very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely cards! Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty cards... I haven't made cards in sooo long! made me want to get my stamps and paper out and work on some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very pretty, Terri. I love making cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri,

    Your cards are lovely! What a blessing they will be to those who receive them!

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Terri,
    How pretty. If I don't make time to craft I get very grumpy. LOL It is so good you take time for yourself.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live