Brownies

This is my favorite recipe for brownies. After eating these, you'll never want to buy a boxed mix again!

Melt 1 cup (2 sticks) of butter in a sauce pan.
Photobucket

In a large bowl, combine butter, 2 cups of sugar, and 2/3 cup of cocoa. Mix well.
Photobucket

Add 4 eggs, beating them in one at a time. Then add 2 tsp. of vanilla.
Photobucket

Finally, add one cup of flour and mix until well combined. You can add in 1 cup of chocolate chips if you like.
Photobucket

Pour into a greased 9" x 13" pan.
Photobucket

Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Photobucket


Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Yummy I am going to save this to my fav's and try it when I'm not so tired!!:0) Thanks for sharing all your great recipes with us! Hope your having a Blessed week!~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Terri, these look SO BAD!!! But still so good! LOL
    I am gonna HAVE to try these.
    THANK YOU for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terri,

    I wrote this one down! Yum!
    I have two questions:
    1. Do you let the butter cool some before adding to sugar&cocoa?

    2. Just grease the pan or flour it also?

    Thanks for sharing!
    Miriam :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miriam, I do not let the butter cool down. Just mix it all together. Also, do not flour the pan. I just use shortening to grease it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Terri! :)
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love brownies and often take them to some church events so I will be trying your recipe for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live