Busy Saturday

We had such a busy day yesterday. Dan & the boys worked to get my garden in the front all dug up.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My friend Stephanie came to the rescue by letting us borrow her rototiller.
Photobucket

Meanwhile, I was in the kitchen preparing for Stephanie & Juan to come for our monthly ethnic meal. This month was Germany.

Black Forest Cake.
Photobucket

Emily spent the evening entertaining the girls by doing face painting with them.
Photobucket

Aren't they cute?
Photobucket

The rest of us sat around and talked.
Photobucket

I love days when I feel like I got a lot accomplished. I was tired thought and ended up falling asleep on the couch last night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live