Crustless Quiche

I made this for breakfast today and it was delicious. The recipe made two quiches.

Brown 1 lb. of bulk sausage in a pan and add 1 onion, chopped.
Photobucket

Chop 1/2 red and green bell pepper.
Photobucket

Place all of the ingredients in two greased pie plates along with 2/3 cup grated cheddar cheese.
Photobucket

Mix together 1 c. flour, 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder, and 1/2 tsp. salt and set aside.

Beat together 4 eggs, 3 cups of milk, 1/2 tsp. each of basil, oregano, and garlic powder, 2 tsp. salt, and 1 tsp. pepper. Add in flour mixture and mix well. Pour over the meat and veggies in the pie dishes.
Photobucket

Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes.
Photobucket

Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Hmm , Ive always made mine crustless , I dont like crusts. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds and looks delicious! I'll have to try this recipe. Thanks for sharing it.

    Blessings,
    Wanita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks wonderful! I know my family would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm! Looks yummy - can't wait to give it a try! Thanks for sharing!~Nadine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.