March

"O the green things growing, the green things growing,
The faint sweet smell of the green things growing!
I should like to live, whether I smile or grieve,
Just to watch the happy life of my green things growing."
- Dinah Maria Mulock Craik, Green Things Growing

Photobucket

"Springtime is the land awakening. The March winds are the morning yawn."
- Lewis Grizzard

Photobucket

"I wonder if the sap is stirring yet,
If wintry birds are dreaming of a mate,
If frozen snowdrops feel as yet the sun
And crocus fires are kindling one by one:
Sing robin, sing:
I still am sore in doubt concerning Spring."
- Christina Rossetti

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Oh, thank you Terri for sharing some pretty pictures of spring! I cannot wait for it to warm up in our corner of the country!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a joy to see all these pretty Spring plants appearing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful. I love the pictures - are these from your flower garden? Beautiful poems

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathy, welcome to my blog!

    Yes, those are from my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Terri ~ what loveliness from your garden! It looks like spring is arriving at your house! I will be so happy when it just warms up a bit here :)

    Blessings on your day,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live