Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Decorations

It's extremely windy and cold out today. I'm really feeling blah so I decided to put some spring decorations around to cheer up. I don't have many because I just don't have the money to go all out for every season. However, I do have a few that I've acquired over the years.

First, I put out a table runner someone gave me and made a centerpiece.
Photobucket

I've had these eggs for years.
Photobucket

Aren't the bunnies cute?
Photobucket

The woman who made the runner is a wonderful seamstress. She cross-stitched the center squares.
Photobucket

A table runner I made last year.
Photobucket

More eggs.
Photobucket

A wreath I put together today.
Photobucket

That's it. I would like to make another table runner. However, just putting the few around did make the place look a bit more like Spring. Now if the weather would just cooperate!