Spring Decorations

It's extremely windy and cold out today. I'm really feeling blah so I decided to put some spring decorations around to cheer up. I don't have many because I just don't have the money to go all out for every season. However, I do have a few that I've acquired over the years.

First, I put out a table runner someone gave me and made a centerpiece.
Photobucket

I've had these eggs for years.
Photobucket

Aren't the bunnies cute?
Photobucket

The woman who made the runner is a wonderful seamstress. She cross-stitched the center squares.
Photobucket

A table runner I made last year.
Photobucket

More eggs.
Photobucket

A wreath I put together today.
Photobucket

That's it. I would like to make another table runner. However, just putting the few around did make the place look a bit more like Spring. Now if the weather would just cooperate!

Comments

  1. Oh Terri! I think your Spring decorations look just lovely! I love how something so little can lift the spirit right up out of the blahs! I do hope you are feeling better! :O)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jane. I'll be okay. It's my normal Monday blues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your decorations are very pretty, Terri and do make everything look more like Spring. Don't worry, Spring will soon be here and then you'll be having planting fever! LOL!

    You'll have to start planning field trips for Mondays with the children to get you out of those Monday blues. I'm different than you, I look forward to Mondays after the busyness of Sunday. It is a time to rest a bit and spend a little down time. Mondays are a real blessing for me.

    Love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Terri! By the way tell Emily that she did a wonderful job on her horse pillow!

    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know about feeling blah, I have felt that way also today. Your decorations look great. I really like the table runners and the eggs and bunnies are cute. You did a great job on the wreath as well. Thank you for sharing your spring decorations and I hope you have a wonderful evening.

    Blessings,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Terri! And so nice to be content with what you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the table runner. It has given me an idea - mind you lots of what I see on other blogs gives me ideas, I just never seem to get round to doing anything about them! The eggs are pretty too. I could do with something to lift me at the moment, don't know what has happened this week, last week was great, this week I seem to have crashed. Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's looking like spring at your house! I love the table runner and your springy centerpiece.
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.