Community Day

Our church participated in the local town's community day yesterday. I organized a craft table for children to promote our Vacation Bible School and provide exposure for our church. We had such a beautiful day. The sun was out and there was a large turnout.

I did an under the sea theme.
Photobucket

We had lots of little visitors.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Enjoying food and fellowship.
Photobucket

Emily went off with her friends and at one point someone said, "Look isn't that Emily up there?" I looked where they were pointing and this is what I saw.
Photobucket

The little daredevil made it all the way to the top and rung the bell.
Photobucket

She ended up climbing five times and even made to the top on the expert level.
Photobucket

At the end of the day we settled down to chat with friends and view the fireworks.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I think she looks like she had a great day!
Photobucket

We came home and fell into bed. We accomplished what we set out do and had fun in the process!

Comments

  1. What a great day! Emily is obviously set to reach great heights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time for you all ~ I think community outreaches like that are wonderful!

    Blessings to you this week,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a neat day, Terri! My dc love climbing also. Congratulations to Emily!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.