Touches of Autumn

My favorite time of the year has begun! I've been working the past few days to put out my autumn decorations. I don't have a lot of them and sometimes I think people overkill on the holiday decorations. However, I do have a few things that I do to make the house look like Fall.

I make a centerpiece every year from things I just have around the house.
Photobucket

I change the table runners to my autumn patterns.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Garland.
Photobucket

I put up my wreathes, door, and wall hangings.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Add a pumpkin and a spray of leaves and viola! I'm done.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Even Emily looked in the autumn mood this morning as she left for school.
Photobucket

Comments

  1. How pretty Terri. I love Fall too.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite season too! I love the autumn touches that you have added to your home!
    I shall be bringing out my decorations this weekend!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks so lovely Terri - classy and cosy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so warm and welcoming Terri. It's something that we dont really do in the UK, or in France either. We decorate for Easter and Christmas but not generally for Autumn.
    I love to see some of the ideas that people have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh it's beautiful! I LOVE your runners! Fall is one of my favorite seaons. :D
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your touches of autumn look so nice! I especially like the runners and the garland. and the little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks lovely!! I need to add some fall touches here too!

    Have a blessed weekend!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.