Monday, November 2, 2009

Fall Festival

Saturday was our Fall Festival for the community. Unfortunately it was drizzling most of the afternoon and I think because we had it on Halloween that many people had other plans. We didn't get as big a turnout as I would of liked but we still got quite a few and everyone had a good time.

Here are some pictures of the day. I didn't get that many because I kept forgetting to take them.

There were balloon animals & face painting.

Photobucket

Games & food.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Crafts.
Photobucket

Even the adults got into the spirit of things.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The children all said they had fun.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If I do it again next year, I'll probably pick an earlier date or go back to having it at the local park.