Fall Festival

Saturday was our Fall Festival for the community. Unfortunately it was drizzling most of the afternoon and I think because we had it on Halloween that many people had other plans. We didn't get as big a turnout as I would of liked but we still got quite a few and everyone had a good time.

Here are some pictures of the day. I didn't get that many because I kept forgetting to take them.

There were balloon animals & face painting.

Photobucket

Games & food.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Crafts.
Photobucket

Even the adults got into the spirit of things.
Photobucket

Photobucket

The children all said they had fun.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

If I do it again next year, I'll probably pick an earlier date or go back to having it at the local park.

Comments

  1. What fun! Our church has done a Harvest Festival before, but none this year. It is a fun way to get everyone together and share God's love.

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they had fun, even in the drizzle! Our church had a family night and asked the children to dress as saints or animals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like everyone had a great time! Events like this are so fun!

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you all had a great time of it...even if the weather wasn't that great. Our town had their fall festival three weeks ago and our school had theirs two weeks ago. It sure is fun to get together as a community and just enjoy the fall weather.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live