Reconnecting

Photobucket

Every now and then I'll be going along my merry way through life and then I begin to feel.....

Restless


Irritable


Uneasy


Disconnected.....

It's usually because Dan and I have not spent any quality time together. It's easy to get moving along doing our own thing or even doing it together without really interacting. We'll talk about the church, the children, and everyday things but without really connecting on a deeper level.

So after a rough start this morning which was just an indication that we needed to deal with things, Dan and I spent the morning talking together. We talked about all sorts of things and just spent time enjoying each other. It's amazing just a few hours of reconnecting helped change my whole mindset about so many things.

Now I feel...

Settled


Happy


Peaceful


Connected.

Comments

  1. So important to have those quiet moments with our hubby...I am happy that your day has turned around for you!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice, Terri! It is so easy for life to rush by without having time for the important things...I do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reminder to make quality time with our husbands a priority.
    Thanks Terri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so easy to get caught up in projects or ministry and forget to take time for each other in a marriage.

    I'm so glad that you and Dan have figured this out and know how to reconnect. Not everyone knows how to do that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live