Happy Mother's Day

Here are a few pictures from yesterday's luncheon. I don't have too many because I kept forgetting to take pictures!

The decorated tables (ignore the ugly red chairs)!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Different women shared what God has taught them about being a mom. We have a lot of very young mothers, so I hope it was what they needed to hear.

Photobucket

Baby B looks very content with her aunt!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Grandma watching the babies while the moms get their food.

Photobucket

Everyone seemed to have a very nice time and it was nice to just be able to sit and chat with different women. I don't always get to do that on Sundays so these type of events give me that opportunity.

Happy Mother's Day! I hope you all have a blessed day.

Comments

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you, Terri! You are a wonderful mother. Hope you have a fun day. God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the Mother's Day wishes. I hope you had a good Mother's Day weekend. The Mother's Day lunch looks great! You always do such a good job with these things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day Terri!!:0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lovely tea party!

    Happy Mother's Day!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your Mother's Day was lovely, Terri!

    You did such a nice job on the luncheon for the mothers & daughters ~ I'm sure you made them all feel so loved and special!

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure you made these Mothers, daughters, and grandmothers feel very special and very loved.

    You will have a great reward when Jesus returns for all your labors, Terri!

    Happy Mother's Day to you. I hope your day was very special.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live