Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Here are a few pictures from yesterday's luncheon. I don't have too many because I kept forgetting to take pictures!

The decorated tables (ignore the ugly red chairs)!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Different women shared what God has taught them about being a mom. We have a lot of very young mothers, so I hope it was what they needed to hear.

Photobucket

Baby B looks very content with her aunt!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Grandma watching the babies while the moms get their food.

Photobucket

Everyone seemed to have a very nice time and it was nice to just be able to sit and chat with different women. I don't always get to do that on Sundays so these type of events give me that opportunity.

Happy Mother's Day! I hope you all have a blessed day.