Creation

On Saturday, I put aside housecleaning and cooking and laundry in order to fulfill my children's desire to go hiking. As I walked through the woods, I could feel the stress and tension going out of me. Spending time outdoors in the quiet woods always leaves me a little in awe at God's wonderful creation.

Thin, silver lines designed perfectly.

Photobucket

A magical hideaway.

Photobucket

Majestic trees reaching for the heavens.

Photobucket

Sun dappled leaves.

Photobucket

An unexpected meadow in the midst of thick forest.

Photobucket

Fungus clinging tightly to trees.

Photobucket

Warm sunshine peaking between the trees.

Photobucket

A quiet oasis.

Photobucket

The best creation of all....precious children made in his image.

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Hi Terri,
    How pretty. We love to go walking. Miss Candi enjoys exploring. Emily is growing up so fast. She is going to break hearts. Dan best be getting the shotgun ready. LOL The boys are going to beating down your door. She is so pretty.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos Terri. If we take a moment to stop and look, God's creation is there for us to marvel at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful photos, Terri. I love to see spider webs when the dew is on them... what an amazing Creator we serve!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live