Cuteness

Photobucket

Someone in this house likes my dehydrated green beans!

Comments

  1. awww...my son's little critter likes cantaloupe! :)

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri....what is it?? Is it a squirrel? How did it get there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth, it's Emily's pet dwarf hamster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri - just to say I was really moved by the Matthew West video - passed it on to Bob - who showed it in church today as part of this mornings sermon [all about our attitude to money and possessions] So THANK YOU so much for posting it [and thank the Lord for His perfect timing!]
    blessings xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angela, I'm so glad he was able to use that. It has such a powerful message!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is too cute!! That little fellow seems to like your daughter too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.