Craft Review

Sometimes it feels like I don't get too many things done in the craft department. Out of curiosity I decided to look back over the past year and see what I actually did, and I was pleasantly surprised!

Here is the 2010 craft year in review.

January (Invitations, Quilt for Nathan's bed, cards)

Photobucket

February (Centerpieces for Chile Festival, Quilt for Stephen's bed, Finished afghan)

Photobucket

March (Table runners)

Photobucket

April (Table Runner, Cards, Centerpiece)

Photobucket

May (Party favors, cards)

Photobucket

June (Table runners)

Photobucket

July (Baby Quilt)

Photobucket

August (Table Runner)

Photobucket

October (Cards)

Photobucket

November (Party favors, table decorations)

Photobucket

December (Christmas cards, ornaments, Danish paper heart baskets)

Photobucket

I haven't sewn since this summer so that is something I want to get started on again. I love creating things and find that it really relaxes me. So I'm happy to see that I did so much of it in 2010 and hopefully can do some more this year.

Comments

  1. I think you got a lot done.

    I love all the table runners and I know how much time it takes to plan the parties and make centerpieces and favors.

    God bless you for all you do for the cause of Christ.

    I love looking at all your accomplishments.

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You HAVE done alot of LOVELY crafts! You do them well.
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you worried about my crafty sister in law? You have accomplished much, and they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you did get lots done last year. Everything is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Terri,
    Isn't it amazing how much we can get done without even knowing it? You had a great craft year.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! I love this post because I know that each craft certainly brings back memories of that special time in the year.

    Blessings,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome, Terri! You accomplished alot in the area of crafting! What a joy it is to make things and see what others are doing too!

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terri , I wish I could say that I have done half as much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a Busy Bee
    and such lovely results
    looking forward to your 2011 crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All your crafts are beautiful and I surely am enjoying the ones that were directed my way.

    I hope that you can find time in your busy schedule to keep on creating your crafts especially since it is something that you enjoy so much and has such a calming affect on you.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those table runners are inspiring, I hope to try one some day just because of this post! Thanks for sharing all the pretty photos.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live