Thursday, January 6, 2011

Craft Review

Sometimes it feels like I don't get too many things done in the craft department. Out of curiosity I decided to look back over the past year and see what I actually did, and I was pleasantly surprised!

Here is the 2010 craft year in review.

January (Invitations, Quilt for Nathan's bed, cards)

Photobucket

February (Centerpieces for Chile Festival, Quilt for Stephen's bed, Finished afghan)

Photobucket

March (Table runners)

Photobucket

April (Table Runner, Cards, Centerpiece)

Photobucket

May (Party favors, cards)

Photobucket

June (Table runners)

Photobucket

July (Baby Quilt)

Photobucket

August (Table Runner)

Photobucket

October (Cards)

Photobucket

November (Party favors, table decorations)

Photobucket

December (Christmas cards, ornaments, Danish paper heart baskets)

Photobucket

I haven't sewn since this summer so that is something I want to get started on again. I love creating things and find that it really relaxes me. So I'm happy to see that I did so much of it in 2010 and hopefully can do some more this year.