Monday, January 3, 2011

Multitude Monday

Psalm 59:16-17 ~ "But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely."

Thank you so much for all your kind comments yesterday. I am so glad that I have God in my life and I know that I would never be able to deal with these things without Him. He is indeed my fortress and my refuge. He is my strength!

I have so many things in my life to be thankful for. I just forget it sometimes! LOL!!!! One of my goals in the new year is to continue to praise God for the small and big things in my life.

This week I am praising him for...

Blessings #112-123

► A son who keeps me on my knees and close to God.

► Snow that forced me to slow down and rest.

Photobucket

► Men coming together to clear walkways.

Photobucket

► Remembering childhood pleasures.

Photobucket

► Sharing the final dinner of 2010 together as a family.

Photobucket

► Sharing the first dinner of 2011 together as a family.

Photobucket

► Enjoying fresh air and God's creation.

Photobucket

► A daughter who finds fun where ever she goes.

Photobucket

► Encouragement from friends.

► Warm mugs of hot cocoa.

► A father who takes time to play a game with his daughter.

Photobucket

► Finally, God continuing to help me stretch in grow in ways I need.