Multitude Monday

Psalm 59:16-17 ~ "But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. You are my strength, I sing praise to you; you, God, are my fortress, my God on whom I can rely."

Thank you so much for all your kind comments yesterday. I am so glad that I have God in my life and I know that I would never be able to deal with these things without Him. He is indeed my fortress and my refuge. He is my strength!

I have so many things in my life to be thankful for. I just forget it sometimes! LOL!!!! One of my goals in the new year is to continue to praise God for the small and big things in my life.

This week I am praising him for...

Blessings #112-123

► A son who keeps me on my knees and close to God.

► Snow that forced me to slow down and rest.

Photobucket

► Men coming together to clear walkways.

Photobucket

► Remembering childhood pleasures.

Photobucket

► Sharing the final dinner of 2010 together as a family.

Photobucket

► Sharing the first dinner of 2011 together as a family.

Photobucket

► Enjoying fresh air and God's creation.

Photobucket

► A daughter who finds fun where ever she goes.

Photobucket

► Encouragement from friends.

► Warm mugs of hot cocoa.

► A father who takes time to play a game with his daughter.

Photobucket

► Finally, God continuing to help me stretch in grow in ways I need.

Comments

  1. Wonderful blessings and great photos of the family...Happy New Year!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful listing of gratitude and photographs to accompany it.
    Thank you Lord for your many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures. Emily is unbelievable in the ways she always seems to find the fun side of things. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.