Multitude Monday

Photobucket

Beauty

Confucius ~

"Everything has its beauty, but not everyone sees it"


Beauty is all around us, yet as this quote says, we so often we miss it. It requires us to stop, focus and be still for a time. We can miss it if we don't take the time to see it in the unexpected. It can be found in the mundane things we take for granted.

This week I saw beauty in so many places. They are part of the blessings of this week.

Blessings #166-180

♥ A beautiful view out my living room window.

Photobucket

♥ A phone call from the school asking for my help to encourage a homeschooling family. This was a beautiful affirmation of an educational choice I made for so many years.

♥ Candles glowing at night.

Photobucket

♥ Cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg mixed together in a heavenly smell in applesauce cookies.

Photobucket

♥ The sweet smell of clean clothes.

♥ A sun that rises each day.

Photobucket

♥ Beautiful smiles of children.

Photobucket

♥ A lively discussion with our small group about how we live a beautiful, Christ-filled life.

♥ Snow that will replenish water basins when it melts.

Photobucket

♥ Beauty on a winter's night.

Photobucket

♥ Worshiping in freedom.

Photobucket

♥ A hard-working son who got a good grade on a critical test.

♥ A large room next door where I can spread out and craft.

Photobucket

♥ An unexpected snow day for my birthday.

Finally,

♥ The joy of the Lord which gives me strength.

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this on Monday. You have inspired me to look for beautiful things all week long.

    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful list--I received a snow day for my January birthday as well:) A perk of celebrating this time of year. Those cookies make me hungry. . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! thanks for sharing the beauty of your days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joining you today in gratitude! What a wonderful list of blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post Terri.
    Blessings,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cookies look so yummy! Wonderful blessings to reflect on! :)

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice to meet you Terri! What a beautiful view you have from your front window! ~ Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello there! Love your blog - beautiful! Be blessed today :)
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live