Multitude Monday

Photobucket

I am beginning to look forward to this time each Monday when I can list all the many ways the Lord has blessed me during the week. It's been a great exercise looking for things to be thankful for each week, no matter if they are small or large.

This week I'm thankful for Blessings #201-210

♥ New glasses.

Photobucket

♥ Children leading family devotions.

Photobucket

♥ A beautiful moon to light up the sky.

Photobucket

♥ An afternoon playing soccer on the snow.

Photobucket

♥ Friends who helped solve a burden that has been weighing on me.

♥ Teens who love games.

Photobucket

♥ An athletic daughter.

Photobucket

♥ A decision that has brought tremendous peace to my husband.

♥ Enjoyable past-times that are free.

Photobucket

and finally...

♥ A sign of the coming Spring.

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Wow-how do you have flower shoots? All we have is snow! Great blessings, Terri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures especially the first one of the moon coming up. How do you get such good pictures..my camera won't pick up that kind of picture because of the light. What kind of camera do you have that takes such good pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your blessings and your pictures. Looks like you are enjoying the use of your new camera.

    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m here from Ann’s, I know it’s Friday – but these thank you lists are not only amazing but they take a long time to read – and comment on :) I still won’t get to them all – and I’m sorry I’m late to yours.

    Of your list this one is my favorite one: Enjoyable past-times that are free. (there’s just something about birds that makes us (me) smile – and the picture is so pretty – but Blue jays are kinda mean – pretty but mean – still – my fave)

    I look forward to Mondays now too:)

    Your list made me smile. Smiles are good. Thank you.

    God Bless you and all of yours

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live