Monday, February 21, 2011

Multitude Monday

Photobucket

I am beginning to look forward to this time each Monday when I can list all the many ways the Lord has blessed me during the week. It's been a great exercise looking for things to be thankful for each week, no matter if they are small or large.

This week I'm thankful for Blessings #201-210

♥ New glasses.

Photobucket

♥ Children leading family devotions.

Photobucket

♥ A beautiful moon to light up the sky.

Photobucket

♥ An afternoon playing soccer on the snow.

Photobucket

♥ Friends who helped solve a burden that has been weighing on me.

♥ Teens who love games.

Photobucket

♥ An athletic daughter.

Photobucket

♥ A decision that has brought tremendous peace to my husband.

♥ Enjoyable past-times that are free.

Photobucket

and finally...

♥ A sign of the coming Spring.

Photobucket