Multitude Monday

This week was one of ups and downs. I'm happy that I decided to start this exercise in counting my blessings. It helps me to focus on the positive and not the negative.

Today I'm thankful for Blessings #466-475

♥ A daily visitor to my garden.

Photobucket

♥ A forest full of these delicate blossoms.

Photobucket

♥ Having fun making centerpieces.

Photobucket

♥ A field of green.

Photobucket

♥ Enjoying one another's company.

Photobucket

♥ Return visitors at church.

♥ Brightly colored flowers.

Photobucket

♥ A beautiful day for our school's field day.

♥ Catching frogs.

Photobucket

♥ A family trek through the woods.

Photobucket


Comments

  1. Thank-you so much for sharing you thoughts and your pictures. I hope you have a wonderful week.

    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful blessings - I love the picture of Emily with the frog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely blessings and very lovely pictures! I hope you have a wonderful day.
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful blessings and great photos to go along with them!

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  5. first of all, I really heart your flower pictures – all of them really – but the flower ones are beautiful. And I heart-the picture for each thank you. And my favorite one from your list – it's the last one – the family hiking together. It all made me smile – thank you – but don't pass the frog to me :-)God bless you Terri, and God bless each and every one of yours.

    ps. and when I have the tough weeks – and I know there's still a thank you list to do – I remember that Ann said if we don't count the tough things – then we're miscounting :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live