Week in Photos

Photobucket

Our power came on last night around 6:30. Yay!!!!! The past few days without electricity have made me realize that I would NOT want to live 100 years ago. I definitely love the modern conveniences we have today. I know that if the fire house had not been available to me that I probably would have been a basket case. LOL!!!

It was a good week though. A week made up of.....

Games

Cooking

Laughing

Watching movies

Crocheting

Sharing the love of Christ with others

and...

Togetherness

Photobucket

Today is a clean-up day for me. It feels good to be doing laundry, dishes and all the other normal things that make up my days.

Comments

  1. Lovely to have you back :)
    L.x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your power is back on and things are normal now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it looks Christmassy! I miss our power when it goes off too. I like to think I'm old-fashioned, but not THAT old-fashioned, lol! Good to have you back Terri! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking about you a lot this past week wondering if you were without power or not. We've been praying, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.