Multitude Monday

Photobucket

Psalm 100 ~

"Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the lands!
Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into God's presence with singing!

Photobucket


Know that the Lord is God! It is he that made us, and we are his;
we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.
Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise!

Photobucket

Give thanks to him, bless his name!
For the Lord is good;
his steadfast love endures for ever,
and his faithfulness to all generations."


Photobucket

This week I'm thankful for blessings #874-885

♫ A bag full of clothes from a friend.

♫ Walking and talking with my husband and son.

Photobucket

♫ A wonderful discussion with a group of teenage girls.

♫ A gift of 70 lbs. of fresh ground whole wheat flour.

♫ Fellowship.

Photobucket

♫ An Etsy sale.

♫ Sun streaming through the windows in the morning.

♫ Teens that continue to come and grow.

Photobucket

♫ That I have a daughter who is open and honest and shares her heart with me.

♫ People using their gifts in church.

Photobucket

♫ Stores where I can purchase whatever I need. Some people live in places that don't have that luxury.

and finally...

♫ Learning contentment.

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh! The photos are beautiful. I am glad that you had such a nice day to take the hike with your men.

    CONGRATULATIONS on you Etsy sale. Just think you were about to give up.

    God is good!

    Love, Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful blessings, Teri! And yay for the Etsy sale!

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. Thank you for sharing your hike...my heart needed that today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures, Terri. I love how you put the words of scripture and fit them to pictures. It is so God honoring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terri,

    loved the beautiful pictures and scripture. and the list--learning contentment--this hits home with me-what i'm smack in the middle of.

    blessings,

    ~Nacole

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.