Family

"I sustain myself with the love of family." 

                                                  ~ Maya Angelou

Photobucket 

This past week was about family.   It was made up of a number of special moments.  

♥ Visits to and from relatives.  
♥ Celebrating shabbat.
Easter services.
♥ Family times.
♥ Fun times.
♥ Happy times.
♥ Healthy times.
♥ Holy times.
This week I'm thankful for blessings #966-975.

♫ A safe trip with an old van.

♫ Blessings written and spoken to each person in the family.

Photobucket

♫ Beautiful girls in Easter finest.

Photobucket

♫ A son helping his father serve communion.

Photobucket

♫ The sun peeking over the mountain for our sunrise service.

Photobucket

♫ A grandfather who plays games.

♫ A grandmother who teaches art.

♫ A successful egg hunt.

Photobucket

♫ Pride in a job well done.

Photobucket

And finally....

♫ Family times.

Photobucket

Comments

  1. I was looking forward to today and reading your post. I am happy that you had such a good Holy Week. God is good.

    Love, Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily did a great job on her painting. She is getting really good. Keep up the good work, Em!

    Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.

Popular posts from this blog

Choosing Not to Kick the Cat

Oh What to Do; I'm Sixty-Two!

Eating to Live