Then and Now

I've been blogging since December 2007.  Today is Loving Your Children Tuesday at my friend Kate's blog and I thought it would be fun to look back at how my children have grown since my very first post and now.

Nathan

Then...
Nathan Gift


Now...
Photobucket


Stephen

Then...

Photobucket

Now...

Photobucket

Emily

 Then...

Untitled















 Now...

Photobucket
Can you believe how much they've grown?  Enjoy every moment you have because your children grow up faster than you think!  It's only been 4 years since I took those early pictures but I now have 2 young adult men and a young lady in my house.  They change in the blink of an eye.

For more posts on loving your children, check out Kate's blog.










Comments

  1. You are right, Terri that children grow up so fast! I love the "before and after" pictures of your children. They are so cute younger and now they are handsome and pretty young adults! My babies are now 33 and 31! Time flies!
    God bless, Kathy in Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri, you are making me cry!!!! Your children are growing into such sweet godly followers of Jesus -- you've done such a wonderful job in raising them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this Terri! They DO grow up fast! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terri, this was a great post. Your kids are beautiful. You are so right.....they grow up in the blink of an eye. I was one of the people who suffered "the empty nest"syndrome when my youngest left for college. I was so lost with no kids around. Had to find lots of stuff to do so I could fill the empty feeling I had. Now I have grandkids to help fill the void. :-)

    Love you,
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  5. They grow so quickly...great pictures, I enjoyed looking at them! :)

    Blessings!
    ~Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  6. They sure have changed alot in those four years and Miss Emily is turning into "a ham" in this photo but a beautiful young lady in others. Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, they have changed! They are some good looking kids.

    I started blogging in May of 2007 and my grandson didn't even exist. Now he is 4 1/2. From zero to 4 and 1/2! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is amazing how they have grown! Such a lovely family you have!

    Blessings,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love your comments and encouragement! I can't always respond back but do read each comment.